Batu Dinding Waterfall and E-gen Bounding

Hello!!
I'm back from my sweet escape!!! 
I felt a little bit tired on my whole body especially my leg LOL.
06-07th may, I have a journey with my organization English Generation (E-Gen). We went to Rimbang Baling. It's one of famous destination in Pekanbaru right now. Actually, that's my first time coming to Rimbang Baling but it's familiar place for me because I have ever gone to there but just half of it. People called it Tanjung belit. I came to it with my friends. 
Swimming is our plan at that time due to it has beautiful river. The place is very outstanding because if you are a person who loves nature, it will be one of the best places to relax and enjoy from your hectic activities. There are a lot of forest, river, hill and if you're lucky you could see animal. unfortunately, I couldn't see it but I could hear sound of some animal in the middle of forest.
On the first day, we gathered in MTQ but we changed the place to be beside it because MTQ has an event circus (actually, I don't like about circus, SAY NO TO CIRCUS). We waited the car to bring us to the Rimbang Baling. After one hour waiting, we finally start our journey at 16.00 WIB. We spent around 3 hours. We arrived in the location around 20.00 WIB. after that we rest our body for a while before we walked to the edge of the river. Our team will be picked up by pompong (Traditional boat) to the camp of WWF. We are separated being two group because it's only one pompong carrying us. I got the first chance.
In the middle of journey, I knew the dark was coming out. so, I can't see clearly the landscape. After about 15 minutes we got the WWF's camp. It's a huge camp with 2 floor and it was made by log.
Everyone is getting hungry after touchdown at WWF camp. We got dinner right there and ate together. the next schedule is bounding between egen member and bonfire. we grill the corn and sing aloud together. after that, we slept but I can't sleep well because it's not well lol.

Wifie together
 after long night, we wake up and did some exercises in the morning. finally we are heading to the waterfall by pompong.

Egen Ecotour Squad



locals called it Batu Dinding Waterfall. It located in the middle of forest. we through the slippery road between rock and small steam.Before going to the waterfall. We breakfast and did some games first in one small land in the center of river.

Team arrived at small land to breakfast and games

Preparing the breakfast
 Locals served us by preparing our breakfast with banana's leaf. It's common thing when indonesian went to somewhere and banana's leaf is the best choice being plate.

Breakfasting with the whole geng
After 2 or 3 hours doing activity in that place. we headed to waterfall.
Pompong Squad is heading to the Batu Dinding Waterfall
Our extreme checkpoint
Leaving the boat to start reaching the waterfall
Finally we arrived it.

Waterfall
Egen Squad
Still with hawhaw

Post a Comment

0 Comments